1) North Albania Alps ensures 100% refund to all customers who, by bank or online payment, cancel within 72 hours of the start of the tour. No refunds will be due to those who cancel between 72 hours and the departure of the tour
The refund will be sent within 7 working days, therefore we ask you to correctly enter all the requested information. Our staff will still be at your disposal for any information
2) The tour date change is accepted without any additional cost if communicated at least 7 working days, after this deadline an extra cost of 10% will be applied (to be paid in cash at our office)
3) No refunds will be approved for cash payments
4) North Albania Alps guarantees 100% reimbursement to all customers who, due to problems attributable to North Albania Alps, will not be able to participate in the booked and paid tours (with the exception of: government measures, weather conditions, security measures and any factor external not attributable to the fault of North Albania Alps)
5) No refunds will be made after tour departure
6) North Albania Alps does not accept any form of racism based on race, politics, religion and sexual orientation. Anyone guilty of these acts will be immediately removed from the tour without refund
7) Children: North Albania Alps is happy to welcome children on its tours, there are some exceptions for children
7.1) All children aged 0 to 6 use our tours completely free with the exception of transport on minibuses
7.2) No child from 0 to 14 years old is allowed on tours that include alpine passages ( Valbona – Theth , Shala river – Valbona – Theth , POB jeep , North Albania Adventure ), for all other tours the responsibility will be exclusively of the parents
7.3) Children from 14 to 17 years are admitted with the exclusive responsibility of the parents, North Albania Alps will not be held responsible for any problem. No refund will be due if they do not complete the tour, North Albania Alps will guarantee the return to Shkoder in maximum safety with a cost of Euro 100 to be paid by the parents.
8) Good physical preparation is required for all our tours in the Alps.
Our tours are not suitable for people: heart patients, asthmatics and all people who, due to physical or psychological impairments, are not able to face a tour in the Albanian Alps. No refund will be granted to those who hide this information, North Albania Alps will guarantee the return to Shkoder in maximum safety at a cost of Euro 100 per person
9) Luggage: no trolley or suitcase is allowed, only backpacks, available to all our customers there is free luggage storage at our Hiking Center.
Each customer must take care of bringing his own backpack, the cost of transporting a backpack with a horse for the journey from Valbona to Theth is Euro 75 per horse (kg max 40)